Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank You & Cards For Soldiers

First I would like to THANK YOU all for your support and comments on my blog. It has really touched my heart that so many have come to my blog and found it helpful in their card making and scrapbooking. My passion in life, as I've said before, is my card making. I get so much joy out of being creative. The added bonus is that now I can share my creations with all of you via my blog.

One of my favorite projects is to make "Cards for Soldiers" who are overseas. I have been a participant now for months and hope that many of you will join in too. Our soldiers overseas need cards (blank inside) that they can send to family and friends. Imagine the joy on a child's face when they get a card from their mom or dad who is so far away or on a loved one's face when they receive their card from their soldier says "Thinking of You". It is such a good cause, won't you help???? Here's the link with all of the details:

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=4754220&mpage=1

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin