Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 26, 2009

The New Catalogs Have Arrived !!!!

The new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 2009-2010 have arrived. I have mailed them out to my customers via priority mail today. It is the best catalog I've seen!!! What till you see all the new products (stamps, paper, tools, Big Shot dies).

Remember tho, even if you have a new catalog in hand you cannot order from it until July 1st. Stampin' Up! will not open the computer system until noon that day to allow them time to switch over the system for the new products.

I have a workshop tomorrow. We are going to make a Joy Fold card using the Tall Tails DSP (Designer Series Paper) and a Box in a Bag using Tea Party. I have tutorials posted for both here on my blog.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin