Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Would you like a new Stampin' Up! Catalog?

If you are not already one of my Stampin' Up! customers and would like a new catalog, just drop me an e-mail. The catalog premieres as of July 1st and will be valid for one full year. I have 8 "extra" catalogs right now that I am offering a special price on of $9.95 with free shipping. To get the catalog at this price you have to order directly thru me, NOT thru my website. If you order thru the website, it is $9.95 for the catalog plus $6.95 minimum shipping. Payment would need to be made via PayPal or money order.

This offer is valid only in the US, cannot ship to other countries.

Contact me directly (e-mail link in my header) if you are interested. I will mail the catalog via priority mail.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin