Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peak

Stampin' Up! is allowing us to show some "sneak peaks" of just a few items that will be premiering in our new catalog as of July 1st. I don't have a new catalog yet, but was so excited to get these images from them the other day.


The first one is called Animal Stories. I absolutely love this set. The dark part of the image is whatever color you choose, so you could stamp pink elephants if you wanted. I think they will be perfect for so many occasions.


The above design with the pheasant didn't allow me to paste in the title. It is called "Autumn Days" and is a set of 6 stamps. Perfect for Autumn, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas to name a few.


I think Circle Circus is going to be one of my favorite stamp sets. I have seen it stamped out using tone on tone and it is amazing. Looks like it will fit a number of our paper punches too, can't wait to receive it to find out.

Now aren't these robots the cutest ! The set is called "Lots of Bots" Hal really liked it, so I think he just might get a birthday card next month with the bots on it.


This is very exciting news ... Stampin' Up! heard and listened to the demonstrators and our customers. We asked for "In Color" markers and they now have them for us in the new July 1st catalog. Colors are: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Dusty Durango.


Samples of the In Colors:
Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Bermuda Bay
Samples of the In Colors:
Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Dusty Durango

Isn't this exciting ...

The above products will NOT be available until July. Until then, don't forget we have many stamp sets retiring and a number of accessories to be discontinued and only available now while supplies last. Don't miss out on your chance to get this products before they are no longer available. Contact me directly or order thru my website to place your order.

Mary
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the whale. Can't wait to see what you do with him,... Your cards are jut unbelievable.
Sheila

Heather West said...

What a tease, lol. :)

BlueRose said...

Their is some really nice things there....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the sneak peak. I just love the new in-colors. they will be fun to work with

Magoo said...

isn't it funny how you see a stamp set and are immediately drawn to it, then think: I have to have it?! LOL! can't wait for JUly!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin