Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Classy Brass Templates Product Review



I just recently purchased one of the Classy Brass Templates from Stampin' Up!. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator it is important that I be familiar with our products and how they are used. Since it was a learning opportunity for me, I thought it would be fun to also do a video to show you more about the product too.

The Templates are actually brass and can be found on page 188 of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (our main catalog). We offer six of them and each offers exclusive designs that coordinate with popular Stampin' Up! sets as well as many of them have paper piercing guides too.

Here's an overview of them:

Pick a Petal, item #109542
....Coordinates with Picka a Petal Stamp Set on Page 120.

Punches Plus (the one reviewed here), item #109539
... Coordinates with punches on Page 186

Priceless, item #109541
... Coordinates with Priceless Stamp Set on Page 130

Floral Frenzy, item #111807
... Coordinates with Eastern Blooms Stamp Set on Page 108

Seeing Spots, item #107412

Dots, item #109540

Here's my video, hope you enjoy it:


I think the templates will be great for cards, scrapbooking pages, and other paper crafting projects. They are well made and range in price from $9.95 to $21.95. You can also use an Empressor Stylus (item #100716) or a Stylus (item #100663) to emboss the images also. I did not have the opportunity to do the embossing since I had not purchased the stylus yet. I did order it today, so will try that feature at a later time.

I would be happy to help you with any questions or if you would like to place an order. You may contact me directly OR order thru my on-line store for Stampin' Up! by clicking HERE.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

Gramma said...

Thanks for the product intro Mary... I saw these in the catalog, but didn't realize the coordinated with punches and stamp sets. Now I know!

Anonymous said...

Great review! :) I also ordered the Punches Plus template recently (so recent, UPS has yet to deliver it!) along with the piercing tool and stylus. I'm really looking forward to trying out embossing.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin