Monday, March 15, 2010
Monday Inspiration - St Patrick's Day Card
Well it is almost St Patrick's Day. Have you had a chance to create a card yet?
Monday Inspiration for today is to create a St Patrick's Day card. Did you realize you can make a quick and easy one just by stamping or punching out 4 hearts to make a shamrock? That is just what I did for the card pictured above.
Here's the mini tutorial for the card:
(All products are Stampin' Up! with the exception of the glitter glue)
1. Create your card base (Very Vanilla - 1 piece 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"), fold in half.
2. Punch out 4 heart shapes using Full Heart Punch and Certainly Celery Card Stock.
3. Accent the edges of the 4 hearts using a sponge and Handsome Hunter Classic Ink.
4. Using SNAIL Adhesive, attach your hearts to the card front to create a shamrock.
5. Using Handsome Hunter Stampin' Marker, draw a stem.
6. I highlighted the center of the shamrock with Green Glitter Glue.
7. Sentiment is Go Green single stamp set. Stamp it directly on the card using Handsome Hunter Classic Ink.
8. Be sure to sign the back.
Wasn't that quick and easy!!! Hope you each will make a St Patrick's Day card this week too. Send the Luck of the Irish to your friends and family. It will bring them a smile for sure.
If you need any Stampin' Up! products, please contact me or order thru my on-line Stampin' Up! Store by clicking HERE. I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator now for over 1 1/2 years. I love the quality of the products and the variety and know you will too.
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)