Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March is National Craft Month


Come join me in celebrating National Craft Month. Take time to be creative, express yourself, and have fun.

There are many tutorials on my blog to help you, AND many more in the weeks to come.

Sale-A-Bration is still going on thru the end of the month. It is a GREAT way to earn free products, so don't miss out.

If you need Stampin' Up! supplies, remember that you can order them thru me by going to my website for Stampin' Up! products or by contacting me directly (my e-mail link) is in the header of my blog.

The card pictured above was done using the Crayon Resist Technique. You can see my step-by-step tutorial by clicking here.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very cute Mary, I love the flower.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin