Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Carnation Ruffled Flowers Video Tutorial

A few weeks ago, I posted a Ruffled Flower Tutorial to my blog. At my classes that I taught last month I mentioned that you could also use almost the same technique to make beautiful carnations. Today I created a video tutorial showing you how to make the carnations. Hope you enjoy it, please leave a comment too. I'm new at making the videos and appreciate the feedback on them.



This technique is also a great way to make faux suede for your creations.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

12 comments:

Angelnorth said...

You did a great job with the video - really nice clear explanation and you made explicit mention of stuff that might not be obvious from just watching (like which way up to stack your circles), I bet your classes go over really well :o)

cricaholic said...

Very PRETTY!!! Thanks so much for sharing! great video.
Cricaholic from the MB

JeanneLee said...

They look wonderful and you did a great job on the video! I plan to try this out!

Jane M said...

Very nice job, you covered things that I was wondering about.

Deirdre said...

Beautiful!!! Stellar job on the video. You made it very easy to understand.

cuttlebug_fan said...

Great video!! Wonderful idea. TFS

Deelite said...

Very detailed, wonderful video. I would love to have you as a teacher anytime. I really like the idea of using the markers on them too. TFS your time.
Dee

Angelnorth said...

Hello, me again! I needed to make a 3D element for a challenge project and your video came to mind immediately. If you'd like to see the end result, it's on my blog here: Measure of time. Thanks!

Gibson_girl5 said...

I was lead to your tutorial from Angelnorth's blog - great tutorial. I learned two new techniques from you! Making faux Suede and beautiful flowers...Thank you. I've bookmarked your blog and it'll be on my regular "rotation"

Thanks again!
Teri

Marilyn said...

Great video. Very easy to understand, engaging and creative.
I learned 2 techniques and I enjoyed listening to the little tidbits as you made the flower. I have added you to me favorites. Thank you so much,
Marilyn in Texas

Di said...

Thank you for the great tutorial, very clear and easy to understand. Lovely flowers too.
Di

Jeannie said...

Great job!!!!!!!! Such clear directions and explanations! Thanks for bringing this to my attention on FB.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin