Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Scoops - Sneak Peak

We had a team meeting last week and made this card. Thanks Julie Kahsin for your inspiration and buying us all the supplies to make this great card.

I am an ice cream addict from way back, so there is no doubt in my mind that this stamp set was made for me!!!! LOL

The card uses a new stamp set called Sweet Scoops. It will be in the Summer Mini Catalog that will premiere to our customers on May 1, 2010. It has a soft swirl ice cream, a pointed sugar cone, sprinkles, and even a stamp to give texture to the ice cream scoops. I can't wait to use this stamp set more and know it will be a hit with customers for summer cards and all kinds of celebrations.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin