Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top Note Shadow - Happy Birthday Card

One of my favorite Big Shot dies is the Stampin' Up! Top Note die, item #113463. It is so versatile. I cut out two. The lighter pink one I cut along the perforated lines so that it would be a perfect fit for the larger one. I accented it with Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers, item #117266. I attached them with glue dots which worked out great.

The card base is whisper white card stock that I accented with Pink Passion Classic Ink.

I felt this was a very beautiful birthday card.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

3 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very elegant card Mary. I too love this die, though I don't have the Big Shot. I have seen it used very cleverly on other cards and projects. I love the felt flowers too.

Helen said...

Beautiful! Love the colors. And yes the top note die is a must have.

Gramma said...

Great card Mary!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin