Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthdays 3 - Another Card Idea to Share


Just having some fun with card ideas this week. As I start playing with images, designs often an idea will come into my head that I will make into a card. I've always liked the Party Hearty stamp set (item #111532) and the Garden Whimsy (item #113502). Thought they looked nice combined together for this card. Add a touch of Designer Series Paper, some solid card stock and a card is born.

This card was created using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!, but could be easily made with Stampin' Up! products listed above.

Remember many of my designs this week and for the month of December will be created using My Digital Studio. With all the hours I will be working, it is one way that I can keep my blog active and still give you ideas for things to create using your Stampin' Up! products or by using My Digital Studio. As soon as I am thru the holiday crunch, then the blog will become more hand created pieces. Hope you are enjoying the creations, and I hope many of you will try them at home too.

My Digital Studio By Stampin' Up! is item #118108.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin