Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ornament Christmas Card - Mini Tutorial


As I have time over the next few weeks, I'm going to design some card ideas using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! (item #118108). I will make them cards that can be easily made using Stampin' Up! products you have at home. As I stated earlier, My Digital Studio is a great design tool.

This card was made using:
Tree Trimmings Stamp Set, item #116722
.....use classic black ink on real red card stock, then cut out the design
Christmas Greetings Stamp Set, item #115448
.....use classic black
.....The Merry Christmas sentiment above is from the digital product.
Scallop Edge Paper Punch
.....use real red card stock, attach to card using SNAIL Adhesive
Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon for bow, attach with Glue Dot.
Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit, item #115696
.... used for Background Paper and Scallop Border
Very Vanilla Card Stock (item # 101650) for the card base.

Have fun, let your imagination run wild. You will be amazed at all the different creations you can make when you do.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/

Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin