Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Using My Digital Studio


I had a few minutes before getting ready for work today, and decided I would create a card using My Digital Studio. It just took a few minutes, and I am very pleased with the results. My Digital Studio is a great design tool. It allows me to "play" with the products, decide what I like the best, create it digitally, and then immediately create it using my regular card stock, ribbons, and stamps.

If you wanted to create this yourself:
Crushed Curry Patterns Designer Series Paper, item #115686
1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, item #109030
...... OR 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (using solid color side), item #115609
Dusty Durango, item #115321 for accent behind the text
Always Stamp Set, item #113620
Sentiment was computer generated, but there are many stamp choices too.
My Digital Studio, item #118108

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin