Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tree Christmas Card - Paper Punches


There are so many things you can create with paper punches. Think outside the box with them. The punch forming the trees at the bottom of the card are actually the Photo Corners Punch (item #109042). The punch makes the corners in two sizes, only one size was used in the card. They can be stacked closer together if you like too.

Then you can use the Star Punch (item #109045) to top the trees. Don't forget to accent with a gold brad (item #104337).

The ribbon shown is retired, but I would recommend using in its place: Sleigh Bells (item # 116795) which can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

I would make your card base Very Vanilla, Real Red, or Old Olive. Then use a festive designer series paper like is found in the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit (item #115696) or Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (item #115672).

The card above was digitially created using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! (item #118108).

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow, from the picture I would have thought it was a card made with real stuff, not digital. I think I told you already how excited I am about this software. Great card.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin