Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just For Fun


When I made this card using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!, it made me think of when I was a child and each one of us had our own cat. These darling little kitties are not on any of our stamp sets, there are only available in My Digitial Studio. HOWEVER, Stampin' Up! does have two of my favorite stamp sets on Pg 61 of the main catalog. One is "C is for Cat", item #115764 and the other if you are a dog lover is called "D is for Dog", item #115784. Here are two wonderful quotes that are in the stamps sets:

From C is for Cat:
as every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat .... Ellen Perry Berkeley

From D is for Dog:
a dog wags its tail with its heart ....Martin Buxbaum

Purrfect friends is a card that I just made for fun tonight. I like to post things that will possibly help you design cards or scrapbook pages on your own ... ones that will give you inspiration. I know so many of you are animal lovers, so hope it will give you inspiration today too.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin