Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Catching Up

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been a few days since I posted last. The next month because of the holidays, I will be working many more hours. I'm working as retail seasonal help. So won't be on my blog as much as before for the month of December.

I want to assure all of you that I will still be checking e-mails and following customers' orders too on a daily basis whether I am working or not. There is so much new and exciting things coming the first of the year for Stampin' Up! and I will post more information as soon as we are allowed after December 1st.

If you have any questions, e-mail me and I promise a response. Remember too that you can order directly thru my website (link below my name).

Hope you have a wonderful week. Seems impossible that Thanksgiving is next week. The time has flown by. I am very thankful for all of you. You have added many smiles this last year to my life, and I love sharing my joy of card making with each of you.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin