Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Digital Studio Certification Program - I'm Certified !!!!

When I posted earlier today, I forgot to share with you my exciting news ... After many weeks of study, I have completed the "My Digital Studio Certification Program" and now am officially "Certified". Only Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who have taken all the webinars classes, the quizzes, and then submitted projects have become "Certified" Our certification is listed on our official Stampin' Up! websites under "My Story".

I have worked hard to achieve this goal, and wanted to share my excitement with all of you. If you have any questions, or would like to order your own copy of "My Digital Studio", please contact me or order thru my Stampin' Up! website. (NOTE: There are minimum system requirements for this software.)

System Requirements

Prior to installing My Digital Studio, ensure that your computer meets the following technical specifications:

Windows:

  • Windows XP or Vista
  • Pentium 4, 1 GHz or better (1.6 GHz recommended) or comparable AMD processor
  • 512 MB RAM available (1 GB or more recommended, 1 GB required for Windows Vista users)
  • 16 MB Video RAM (64 MB recommended)
  • Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB minimum
  • DVD-ROM Drive

Macintosh:

  • OS X 10.4.x or greater (with latest Java update)
  • G4 500 MHz or Faster (G5 1 GHz or better recommended)
  • 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
  • 8 MB Video RAM (64 MB recommended)
  • Available Hard Disk Space: 5 GB minimum
  • DVD-ROM Drive

Other Requirements:

  • QuickTime Player version 7.1.0 or higher is required. (Available on the My Digital Studio disc 1 or at http://www.quicktime.com/.)
  • System Settings
  • Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher (1152 x 864 or higher recommended)

Recommended Additional Equipment

  • CD or DVD Burner (Required for interactive album and DVD-Video output options)
  • Printer
  • Speakers
  • Digital Camera
  • Microphone
  • Digital Camcorder
  • Scanner



Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

That totally Rocks Congrats :). I can't wait to get mine. Well I have to, but none the less I'm so excited for when I do get it.

Snowmanlover said...

congrats, Mary!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin