Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Workshop Area

I'm truly blessed to have my own workshop area in my home. It is perfect for the classes I teach for Stampin' Up! (and nice too if we want to have a large group over for dinner). We moved our family room furniture into the formal living room (sold that furniture) and turned what had been a kitchen/dining/family room area into a kitchen/workshop area. I LOVE having all this space for my classes. I have 4 six foot tables that can be put together easily with lots of space for all.

I had a class yesterday here, so set up with 2 of the tables together and two under the big window. The two under the big window I used for display of products.


All ready for the group to arrive.




Display area of ideas for the holidays: Treat Boxes, Tea Light Holders, paper holders, embellishment caddy, Scrappin' Kits, Rub-on Kits, Impressions folders.

Had to show my newest creation: The Rag Purse.


The counter next to the fridge is my area for the Big Shot and the dies.

So many had asked about what my area looked like, so had to share. I also have an office area where I mainly do my card making.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

9 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Wow Mary, how nice!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

I'd love to have space like that. Hope your workshop was a hit :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Wish we lived closer together so I could come to a class ;O))) Pam in Washington

Susan said...

WOW--great space Mary. Wish I lived a little closer so i could take a class too.

Mary Director said...

I wish you all lived closer too. Think of all the fun we would have making cards, learning new techniques, and just having fun.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you it's loads of fun at Mary's workshops. She's always so prepared and gives very good instructions and has lots of patience. And playing with all her demo items is funtoo!

Joan in AZ

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WOW! Mary your space is great! I'm close to you so I'm in!

KAT said...

i especially love how you've set the table up so everyone can interact with each other. i like this alot. too bad you can't just leave this 'set up'.

kat

Mary Director said...

Kat, I added in tables to enlarge the work area for each person. We still can sit around and interact. The tables form one big table and works well for classes and crops.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin