Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elegant Lines Impressions Folder - WOW

In the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 2010-2011, there are many wonderful and "exclusive" Textured Impressions Embossing Folders on Pg 214. My absolute favorite is Elegant Line, item #119277 ... $7.95.

I love how our half pearls fit perfectly in the circle indentations and add such elegance to the card. It was also accented with our satin ribbon.


No more plain envelopes ..... thought the heart worked well with the anniversary card and the swirls. It is from I {heart} hearts stamp set, item #117010 - Wood OR #118571 - Clear Mount.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin