Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Inspiration: Quick Accents - Nursery Suite

As we discussed the other day HERE on my blog, Quick Accents is a great Stampin' Up! product that will make last minute cards and scrapbooks a snap. The Nursery Suite Quick Accents it item #118709. Altho it is a baby/child/nursery theme much of the contents could be used for anyone. I wanted to show you a couple of samples that I made this morning.

The white border with brown trim is actually the "negative/throw away" part for the border on the next card. I thought it looked great and since it has adhesive on it too went ahead and used it. The scallop circle and the cupcake circle are two separate die cuts that I layered together. Stamped on an imagine using Early Espresso Classic Ink, signed the back of the card, and the card was finished.


This card used one of the borders on the 2nd sheet in the package. Then I layered the scallop circle and the sentiment circle placing them on the center of my card. Sentiment says "dream of possibilities". I signed the back of the card, and the card is complete.

For both of the card bases I used So Saffron card stock. It's funny, I had avoided this color for 2 years and had never purchased it before. A customer asked about it, so I made sure I had the card stock, the classic ink, and the Stampin' Write Marker. I love this color. Wonder why I never bought it before !!!! LOL Everyone I have shown the color too remarks how much they like it too.

Ordering Stampin' Up! products on-line is quick and easy by going to my website and then clicking on shop now. You may also contact me directly, my e-mail link is in the blog header.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin