Since it is Friday the 13th, I thought it was appropriate to send everyone a bit of good luck and wishes for a wonderful day.
Aren't these little ladybugs the cutest ever! You won't believe how easy they are to make too. Did you notice the new Decorative Label Punch (item #120907 - available 1 Sep) in black and layered underneath our Designer Label Punch, item #119862. Using the Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen, item #105021, I printed the Good Luck.
The ladybugs are made with just circles and the antennas are hand drawn in using a Stampin' Write Marker.
1. Punch out the head of the ladybug with a small circle punch using Basic Black Card Stock. Using SNAIL adhesive attach to your card.
2. Punch 2 larger circles for the body and the wings. Basic Black Card Stock for body, Real Red for the wings.
3. Glue body over edge of the head circle.
4. Cut wing circle in half, then position over the body leaving a bit of an opening.
5. Using a round eraser head (like on the end of the pencil), dip the eraser into Classic Black ink then daub on the ladybug's wings. Makes perfect spots for them.
6. Using a Stampin' Write Marker in Basic Black, draw in the antennas.
1 3/4" Circle, item #119850
1 " Circle, item #119868
1 3/8" Circle, item #119863
3/4" Circle, item #119873
1 1/4" Circle, item #119861
1/2" Circle, item #119869
The embossed backdrop was made using Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, item #114517. This folder is an exclusive design to Stampin' Up! and perfect for use with our little ladybugs.
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)