Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love what you do. Share what you love.

At convention last month demonstrators were offered the opportunity to purchase a new stamp "Love what you do" They sold out in the first 2 days. I was thrilled to see that the stamp image is being offered as a MDS - My Digital Studio download. Of course I had to have it, so purchased the download immediately.

I'm participating in a card swap next week and thought this would be a perfect card to share with the others. All the design (floral background and stamp image) are done using MDS. I printed it out on photo quality paper, then adhered it to Bashful Blue and Night of Navy card stock. Quick, easy, and great card to use for many occasions.

Stampin' Up! products used:
Bashful Blue Card Stock, item #105120
Night of Navy Card Stock, item #100867
Sticky Tape, item #104294
Love What You Do Stampbrush, item #123597, $ .95 (digital download)
Summertime Splendor DSP, item #121067, $4.95 (digital download)

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I definitely am able to love what I do, and share what I love with others. If you have any interest or questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please contact me directly (e-mail link in the header of this site). You will find a deal deal of information by CLICKING HERE.

Just a reminder that the Summer Mini Catalog is only valid until the end of the month. You still have time to place an order for these great products before they are no longer available. All you need to do is CLICK HERE then click on Shop Now to place your order on-line or contact me directly.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Mary, this is such an adorable card!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin