Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quick Accents - Celebrations

Here's another Quick Accent package called Celebrations. It uses Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Pacific Point and Bashful Blue. This set of die cuts could be used for any type of celebration. It has one sheet of circles, scallops, tags and one sheets filled with borders.

Because I use these mostly on cards, I take the border sheet and cut it at 5 1/2" so that the borders are the perfect size for my A2 cards. It leaves me a 1" end piece which I can use to look like a package if I put a tiny bow on top. So I save the end piece too. The whole sheet is backed with adhesive so all of it can be used.

The card bases for both of these cards is Pacific Point which is beautiful rich blue.


I also used my small oval paper punch to punch out the sentiment "Happy Birthday" and placed it on the tag. I think the little dots in the circle look like gumballs. The gumball circle was layered on top of the scallop.


The white border is the "negative" of the card border on the 1st card. Again, don't throw the leftover away, you will be amazed at how much if not all is usable. The center scallop that is sponged was made with Bashful Blue card stock that I sponged with Pacific Point Classic Ink. The larger scallop and the borders are from the Quick Accent package.

2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large, item #118874

Quick Accents: Celebrations, item #118708

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Stampin' Up! has such a variety of GREAT quality products. You may order them 24/7 on-line by clicking here, then click on shop now. If you prefer, you may contact me directly to help with your order. E-mail link is at the top of this page in the header.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin