Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Punch Art - Halloween Ghost Made From Owl Punch

Seems impossible that Halloween is just a bit over two months away. I've seen so many fun ideas using the owl punch and converting it into other things. Today I wanted to show you the cute little ghost I made using it. I punched out the owl body, then snipped off the feet. Using a Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker I colored them in. Next attached the feet to the card stock using a 2-way glue pen, then attached the ghost body (upside down owl body). I hand drew in the eyes.

I also used the Stampin' Up! Bat Paper Punch to accent the card with lots of bats. I'm really pleased with the result.

Two Step Owl Extra-Large Paper Punch, item #118074
Bitty Bat Large Paper Punch, item #119279
House of Haunts Stamp Set, item #111574

Definitely order the punches and stamp set now so you will have them to create your very own ghosts for Halloween. Shop at my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE, then click shop now.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin