Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 6, 2010

Elegant Soiree DSP --- Love it!!

Stampin' Up! has a great selection of Designer Series Paper (DSP). One of my favorites in the main catalog is Elegant Soiree, item #117163. It is 12" x 12" that has double sided designs. There are 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. This set also coordinates with the elegant occasions suite on Pg 66 - 67 in the main catalog for Stampin' Up!.

The DSP has is a perfect match with Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Basic Gray. I did add in a piece of Black Satin that is 5/8" wide. It is item #117285. The hardware accent is from the Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware kit, item #112454.

When you use Stampin' Up!'s DSP, it takes the guesswork out of what color will look best with the paper. They tell you exactly what colors match with it.

I think if you haven't used our DSP before, once you try it you will be hooked. I have gained many customers after they have tried both our basic card stock and our DSP. Both are quality paper that can be beat.

Remember you can order on-line, 24/7 thru my website. CLICK HERE to place your order, then click on shop now. You can also contact me directly to place an order. My e-mail link is in the header of this page.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. It is greatly appreciated.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin