Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sneak Peek -Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Northern Flurry

Here's another great Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that will premiere in the Holiday Mini Catalog on the 1st of September. It is used with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, item #113439.

Northern Flurry, item #120902 ... $7.95

This will definitely accent a whimsical or elegant holiday card. I used Whisper White Card Stock for this one and then lightly sponged over it with Bashful Blue Classic Ink to give it a bit more depth for the photo. I think this is going to be one of my favorites to use, especially for Christmas cards. Think I better start planning my cards now and this will be a great accent piece for the cards.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin