Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sneak Peek -Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Spider Web

In the new Holiday Mini Catalog that premieres on the 1st of September, there is a brand new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Spider Web. I have used it here with Whisper White Card Stock and then sponged it lightly with Basic Black Classic Ink. Think it will be perfect for Halloween cards. The Textured Impressions Embossing Folders are used in the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, item #113439.

Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, item #120889 ... $7.95
(not available until 1 September)

When you received your Holiday Mini Catalog later this month, look on Pg 6. Stampin' Up! put black napkins thru the Big Shot using this folder and they look amazing!!! Wouldn't you love to do that for a Halloween party.

If you do not already have a demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, please e-mail me your name, address, zip and e-mail address and I will mail you a copy of this catalog later this month. I would love to add you to my list of happy customers. If you are looking too for way to earn some extra money and receive a discount on Stampin' Up! products, let me know too and I will send you information about becoming a demonstrator. I'm looking for individuals who love crafting as much as I do to add to my team. My e-mail link is in the header of this blog. Hope to hear from you soon.

Stampin' Up! products are available 24/7 thru my website by clicking HERE then clicking on shop now.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin