Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 2, 2010

Background Whimsy Technique Cards



Here are the cards I promised you using the Background Whimsy Technique that I have shown samples of this week. I took the 3 samples from yesterday and made them into two cards. Two were used as the accent piece and the final one was used for the butterflies. The butterflies I sponged the edges with Rich Razzleberry.

Isn't this a great color combination: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo.

Sentiments were stamped using Teeny Tiny Wishes, item #115370 (only wood mount). If you were only going to purchase one stamp set of sentiments, this is the one that I would recommend. It basically covers every holiday and special occasion. I like too how it can be used with the Word Window Punch, item #119857 and the Modern Label Punch, item #119849.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

VERY cool technique. I'll have to try that out myself. :)

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin