Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Word Window Punch Flower - Punch Art

Isn't this a great card!!!!!! Thank you Marijo Swartz for letting me post it here on my blog.

I had two classes today that I taught. It is always so much fun to get together and share information about Stampin' Up! products and also be able to teach new techniques.

Marijo came to one of my classes today and brought this card to show me. I was so impressed with it, I asked if she minded if I took a photo and posted it on my blog. She agreed it would be fine with her. She used the Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch, item #119857 to create the flower then put a large brad in the center. I counted 15 petals.

The Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370, is PERFECT for this type of design and a perfect fit for the Word Window Punch. Marijo used the Thank You from this set for her card.

Thank you Marijo for letting me post your card. Thank you too to all that attended my classes today. I had such fun and can't wait to see you all again in 2 weeks.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a brilliant idea! So simple and attractive. Thank you for sharing this.

Janet xx

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin