Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sneak Peek - Work in Progress

Have you ever had one of those days that you just couldn't sleep? Well, it was one of those days for me. I had an important call to make early this morning (6 am our time), and had planned to get up at 5:30 am. Well at 3:30 am I was wide awake, so at 4 am I got up. I started going thru e-mails, blog surfing, and checking the Stampin' Up! website for information. A creative surge hit me and I was off on running on new projects. I even had to set the timer so I wouldn't forget to make my phone call ... LOL.

Here's a sneak peek at two of the projects I am working on. They are NOT complete, but I am very pleased with the results so far.


The idea for these wonderful post-it note holders came from Angie Juda's blog. My version is not complete yet, but will be soon and I will post a new photo. I used Concord Crush (new In-Color) for the card stock and ribbon then used Whisper White Craft Ink for the stamping. I thought they would make great gift items and am planning to make a few of them to give away.


Do you believe in recycling? I sure do, but never would of thought of this. All the shapes you are seeing are a mosaic made from tiny pieces of leftover rubber from our stamp sets. I used double sided adhesive and stuck them to a clear mount block that I had tucked away. A wood bock would work too. I will post more details of how to created this using clear embossing powder. This idea came from SplitCoastStampers. The design you see is my "original" background paper I created the other day using a felt stamp pad (Original ink look).

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with creativity.

If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies, please stop by my on-line website to make your purchases or contact me directly. CLICK HERE to start shopping, then click on shop now.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin