Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Batty 4 You

I started playing with different ideas for the bat. I used the Curly Label Punch, then shadow it using our new Bat Punch using it as a shadow. Then added "4" more bats in. Was trying to come up with a saying/sentiment and all of a sudden it hit me ... "Batty 4 You" was perfect. There are 4 bats to accent the card and 4 bats for each shadow.

Used Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray Card Stock.

Batty 4 You was created with our label maker (thank you Hal).

Just a fun card to show someone you care.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Tammy Clarke said...

What a fun card. I had no intention on buying this punch, but since I've seen how it's been used to layer the curly label punch I'm going to have to buy it now.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin