Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Melon Mambo and Flamingos

I have a good friend, Lin, who it turns out really likes Flamingos. In our last catalog we had DSP that had flamingos on it, but none this time. So I set out on a quest to find which of our card stock would be a great match if she had a flamingo in a photo etc.

I happened to be in the dollar store and found this darling set of window clings with flamingos on it. Thought it was so cute that I had to buy it right then and there. Then when I got home I took out my Stampin' Up! card stock to start comparing colors.


This is Melon Mambo which I think is an absolute perfect match, don't you!!!!
8 1/2 x 11' card stock, item #115320 (24 smooth sheets)
12 x 12" card stock, item #119930 (6 sheets smooth, 6 sheets textured)


Then I tried Regal Rose and really liked it as an accent or blending color with the flamingo.
8 1/2 x 11" card stock, item #105130, 24 sheets smooth
12 x 12" card stock, item #11941, 6 sheets smooth & 6 sheets textured.

Here are both colors together up against the window clings.

Melon Mambo and Regal Rose come in a wide assortment of products such as card stock, Classic Stamp Pads, Stampin' Write Markers. Then lots of brads and ribbons in complimentary colors to accent the Melon Mambo and Regal Rose.

Shhhh, don't tell Lin, but I am mailing her the window cling sheet and a sheet of each color shown above. I just knew she would want the flamingos, so they couldn't stay here. They will be on their way to New York later this week.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin