Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 30, 2010

Stampin' Pastels are now available


Stampin' Pastels Available

July 31, 2010

We are pleased to announce that Stampin' Pastels (item 120962) and the Stampin' Pastels New Color Kit (item 120963) are now available.

This was just posted on the Stampin' Up! website and wanted to be sure you all got the news right away. The Stampin' Pastels are our beautiful chalks that are used in so many techniques. I'm definitely going to be ordering the new color kit myself to update my pastels.

Here's links to read more about the products:

Item #102962 - Stampin' Pastels

Item #102963 - Stampin' Pastels New Color Kit

All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered on-line thru my website by clicking HERE then clicking on shop now or by contacting me directly.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Murtuza said...

Mary,

This is so inspiring, you are so creative.

Please visit the first blog hop on www.white-fence.blogspot.com

Zaheer

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin