Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Create Your Own Ink Pad - Samples

I am always looking for new ideas to pass on to all of you. I got experimenting with a baby wipe and classic ink refills from Stampin' Up! and was able to create my own ink stamp pad. I will post a tutorial later this week to show you how to create your own too, but in the meantime wanted to show you what I created.



I actually made two different stamp pads using 3 colors each. The 2 photos above are close-ups of my stamped images. The photo of the top is a full designer page I created.

In-Colors used: Concord Crush (item 119675), Peach Parfait (item #119673), Blushing Bride (item #119676), Pear Pizzazz (item#119674).

You may order Stampin' Up! products from me 24/7 thru my Stampin' Up! website. Just CLICK HERE, then click on order now to get started.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

So pretty!!

Hugs, Sheena

Patty said...

I love the baby wipe technique...it's a real WOW at workshops!!

I am finally getting around to making comments on the blogs I am following through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Have a happy day!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin