Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Making Your Own Stamp Pads - Tutorial

The other day on my blog I showed some photos of stamped images I had used to create my own designer series paper. In the process of stamping these images I used my own handmade ink stamp pad. Tonight I decided to create two tutorials to show you how you can create your own stamp pads too. The Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Refills are PERFECT for this project. They are available in so many colors and with combining them on a self made stamp pad, the color combinations are endless.

Part I video show how to create the stamp pad using craft felt (white is the best choice):


Part II is a continuation and show how to make the stamp pad using baby wipes or hand wipes;


I hope you enjoyed the videos and that you will find them helpful.

Stampin' Up! products used in sample above and in the videos:
Concord Crush Classic Ink Refill, item #119675
Blushing Bride Classic Ink Refill, item #119676
Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Refill, item #119674
Whisper White Card Stock, item #107730
Just Believe Stamp Set, item #116948 wood OR item #120453 clear mount (use in photo)
Sentimental Journey Stamp Set, item #118513 wood OR item #120075 clear mount (used in both videos) - this set only available until the end of August.

You may order these items on-line thru my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE and then click on Shop Now.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

3 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

great video. I am going to have to try this!

cricaholic said...

Neat idea, I like the felt idea better, colors are brighter. TFS

Mary Director said...

Cricoholic ... yes, I agree the colors are brighter with the felt. However the baby wipe creates more of a watercolor feeling because of the moisture in the wipe.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin