Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to Basics: How to Mount a Clear Mount Rubber Stamp

Back to Basics: Today I am posting a short video to help explain how to mount your clear mount stamp sets. Once you understand how to do it, I think you will find it easy to do. If you are reading this blog entry via e-mail, just remember you will not see the video in the e-mail. You need to come to my blog to view it.



Most of Stampin' Up!'s newer stamp sets are offered in both wood mount and clear mount. If a stamp set has been around for a while, it will be in wood mount only. Also single stamp sets and Build-a-Bear stamps sets are all in wood mount only.

If you have some ideas for Back to Basic videos, please leave a comment with your suggestion. I can't promise I will be able to do all videos requested, but I will try to help out as much as I can. Two I am going to work on are: Cleaning your stamps and using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Feel free to shop on-line for Stampin' Up! products 24/7 on my official Stampin' Up! website by clicking here, then click shop now. You may also place an order by contacting me directly.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin