Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Cake is Done !! - 2nd post today


I stayed up late last night and worked on my cake so that it would be completed today. I featured the preliminary photos of it yesterday on my blog. The links to the template for the cake slices and the tutorials on the flowers are HERE.

I used the leaves/stem from the Two-step bird punch and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Paper Punch from Stampin' Up!. The scallop circle was a perfect fit when folded in half do cover the top and side of the cake. It was the same size in width as the cake slice.

2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Paper Punch, item #118874
Two-Step Bird Extra Large Paper Punch, item #117191

Doesn't it look good enough to eat!!!

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh Mary this is stunning!! Looks both yummy enough to eat and elegant! Gorgeous, well done!

Chanda said...

This is so pretty and it won't make my thighs fat(ter)!! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin