Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stampin' Up! Letterpress Plates for the Big Shot

Letterpress Plate
Lots Of Love Letterpress Plates

Have you noticed the Letterpress Plates for the Big Shot in Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog? I just got the Lots of Love one in my delivery on Friday. Stampin' Up! has just posted a video on how to use them. Definitely worth watching. The plates are used with Stampin' Up! Craft Ink. The uninked Craft Stampin' Pad is item #122265 and is $4.95. Starting on Page 166 of the Idea Book & Catalog 2010-2011 you will see all the colors available in the Craft Stampin Ink Refills ... so many to choose from.

If you are reading this via e-mail, please come to my blog to view the video:



Letterpress Plates available are:
#120980 Trick or Treat.... $7.95
#120983 Lots of Love .... $7.95
#120981 Joyful Season .... $5.95
#129982 Northern Trim .... $5.95

When you are ready to order, please visit my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE, then click on Shop Now. All orders are greatly appreciated. Remember too, that you can contact me directly to place an order for you if you would prefer. If you have questions, please let me know.

Please help spread the word about my blog and my Stampin' Up! website by telling your friends and family. THANK YOU.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin