Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Karen Worrell - Featured Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Today I am featuring Karen Worrell's beautiful card on my blog. Karen is in New York and is part of my Stampin' Up! Team. Our team does a card swap each month and this was Karen's swap for us. I think it is gorgeous, don't you!


Stampin' Up! Products she used:
Whisper White Card Stock, item #100730
Always Artichoke Card Stock, item #105119
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, item #15117
Always Artichoke Stampin' Write, item #105113
Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad, item #105216
Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, item #111710
Fabulous Phrase Stamp Set, item #120501

Great card Karen, thank you for participating in the card swap this month.

If you would need any of the products listed above to make this card, you may order 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE then click on Shop Now.

Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Would you like more information? E-mail me (link at top of screen) and I will be more than happy to answer your questions. It is great fun to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator whether just for the discount (hobby demonstrator) or to earn an income (business demonstrator). Anyone joining my team from now until October 18th will receive a beautiful craft tote ($39.95 value) from Stampin' Up! for FREE. Click on the TOTE-ALLY Awesome link on the right side to learn more.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin