Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 3, 2010

Color Combinations

I'm helping a friend design a card using Stampin' Up! products. A sample we found had Basic Gray Classic Ink on the Bashful Blue Card Stock. Wasn't sure if we would like it, so decided to do some color testing. I cut a 4 1/4" x 5" piece of Bashful Blue card stock and then proceeded to stamp Happy Birthday and then using the matching Stampin' Marker wrote the color of the ink.

Actually felt that all three colors: Pacific Point, Basic Gray, and Cajun Craze look really nice on the Bashful Blue. Do you have a favorite?

It really is fun to see what you color combinations you can come up with.

I've added in clickable images for the Stampin' Up! catalogs. They are on the right hand side of the blog. Want to make it as easy as possible for you to have access to them. You may order on-line 24/7 just by visiting my Stampin' Up! Website by clicking here, then click on shop now.

Does a 20% minimum discount on your Stampin' Up! products sound great to you? You receive that discount when you are a Demonstrator and the opportunity to earn that as a minimum commission (based on sales) when selling to others. Drop me a note (e-mail link at top of screen) to find out more. I'm always looking for creative people to join my team whether as someone who just wants the discount for themself or someone who wants to make it a business. Look forward to hearing from you. It is so much fun sharing with others who have common interests. Don't wait, come join the fun ... if you do join my Stampin' Up! team this month, you will receive the Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote absolutely FREE (valued at $39.95). Contact me to find out more.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

Joan said...

I took the leap and can't wait to join your team Mary!! see you tuesday.

Mary Director said...

YEA .... can't wait for you to join too. I'm so excited that you decided to become a demonstrator too and also be part of my team.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin