Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Basics: How to Mount Wood Block Rubber Stamps

Stampin' Up! Stamp Set:
Happy Together, item #114314 - Wood Mount Only

Back to Basics: I am going to do a series of videos that will be labeled on my blog as "Back to Basics". Topics that will be covered will be things like mounting your wood block and your clear mount stamps sets, cleaning your stamps, using a Stamp-a-ma-jig and much more. I feel these type of videos are important not only to the brand new stamper, but as a refresher to the seasoned stamper too who might have a question.

If you are viewing my blog from e-mail, you will need to come to the blog to view videos. The links and photos for the video do not automatically appear in the e-mail.

The first video is "How to mount your wood block rubber stamps."



Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

3 comments:

Created By You said...

Really cool Video Mary, and a great idea too! Thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my blog.. you Rock!
Sharon Field

http://createdbyu.blogspot.com

thescrapmaster said...

Hey Mary,

I am actually pretty sad to leave my demoship, but there are just so many other things I would like to pursue and I can't do that because of the current IDA. I love Stampin' UP products and I will continue to use them.

Hugs,
Samantha

Stamp Magic said...

Thank you for your Back to Basics videos. I've been a demo for 6 months and haven't had to re-ink my pads until just recently. I wasn't sure exactly how much ink to use. I can see now I wasn't inking enough, but your video showed me how not to overdo it as well!

Happy Stamping!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin