Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 24, 2010

Holiday Cards Part 1

I've been busy making holiday cards the last few days. These cards will be sent overseas to a unit of soldiers so that they will have cards to send home to their friends and families. I have been participating in cards for soldiers now for over 2 years. It is a project I believe in and love to support.

I thought I would show you some of the photos of the cards. I hope that they will give you inspiration for your holiday cards too. Some stamps and card stock used are retired. But the card layout is one that could be easily recreated using other stamps and card stock that are current products for Stampin' Up!

Paper Daisies, item #119243 could be used in place of the silk flower.
Any of Stampin' Up!'s embossed folders would be great as the backdrop to the flower and ribbon.


Our ornament punch, item #119847 is perfect with DSP (Designer Series Paper) or with the stamp set called Delightful Decorations, item #116517. The ornament stamped images in this stamp set are perfect used with our ornament punch. The ornament above was stamped twice. I used a circle punch on one to cut out the floral/star image. Then attached that image to the full ornament using a dimensional to give it an upraised look.

This card is for Hanukkah. This stamp set is retired, however we do have one that is available called Shalom Sayings, item #111686. It is on the carry-over list so will not be in any of the catalogs but is available for purchase. If you would like to see the carry-over list, please click here for images, item numbers, and pricing. There are 4 sets on this list ... Happy Kwanza, For The Bride, Taking Care of Business, and Shalom Sayings.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, you may contact me directly (e-mail link above) or you may order on-line 24/7 by clicking HERE and then click on shop now.

Thank you for following my blog.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

All three are gorgeous Mary. The middle one is my favorite! I love the colors and how elegant it looks! Great cards.

eskiesmom said...

OH! I like the middle one the best also. I think you may have inspired me. :)

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin