Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 Highlight Video - 2nd post today


Personally I have not been to convention yet, however I am hoping to go with many, if not all, of my team members next summer. It is an amazing event filled with excitement, fun, and inspiration. Stampin' Up! posted this video, and I just had to share it with all of you. The song is the theme song for the 2010 convention. It can be a bit loud, you might want to turn the volume down.



Only demonstrators can go to the Stampin' Up! Convention. Doesn't it look like lots of fun and excitement!!!! Sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, so you can start planning to go too.

Right now we are offering a very special opportunity to new recruits. Not only do new recruits receive their starter kit filled with over $310 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $175 plus tax (Free shipping), but those that join between now and October 18th ALSO will receive a beauty craft tote. CLICK HERE to learn more about it. Also if you contact me directly (e-mail link at top of the page here), I will be happy to send you information about becoming a demonstrator and part of my team "KreatesKards".

Stampin' Up! has the best quality products. Even when times are tough, people are still crafting. Making cards, scrapbooking just to name a few things that are a great way to bring the family together and spend quality time together. Stampin' Up! also realizes that many do not want to do this as a business. Stampin' Up! allows people to sign up as hobby demonstrators too just to get the discount on the products you use and love. My team "KreatesKards" is a mix of hobby and business demonstrators. We are having so much fun, and it would be awesome if some of you join our team too. There is always room on my team, so feel free to contact me if interested.

Be sure to scroll down to see my earlier post today too.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin