Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love my Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine

Saturday morning I had a bit of time to spare, so I decided to create a card for a customer who LOVES owls. I had purchased a shopping bag that was available for demonstrators only (the kind you carry groceries in or use as a tote). Since I was using it as a grocery tote, I took the hang tag off. It had the cutest owl on it so decided to use it for my card.

Let me show you the photos of the card, then will explain more about it. The card was created using the Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. I'm so pleased with it:

Completed Card


Close-up of all the flowers and leaves.


Close-up of the Top Note with polka dot embossing on it.

Stampin' Up! Products Used: (note the owl used is not available for purchase)
#119257 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Marina Mist
#119247 Jewels - Basic Pearls (150)
#119246 Jewels - Basic Rhinestones (150)
Bashful Blue Card Stock
Real Red Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
#119246 ... Jewels, Basic Rhinestones
#119247 ... Jewels, Basic Pearls
#117191 ... Two-Step Bird Extra-Large Paper Punch (this was for the leaves)
#113439... Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
#114516... Cherry Blossom Embosslits Die
#114515... Flower Burst Embosslits Die
#117335... Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
#113463... Top Note BigZ Dies
#104430... Dimensionals
#100425... 2-Way Glue Pen

I sponged the edges of the card with Bashful Blue Classic Ink.
Cut out the Top Note Die in Bashful Blue, then ran it thru the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and glue to my card. Attached the leaves, then the flowers, then the owl to the card. Isn't the owl great with her little Marina Mist ribbon. Owl is set on the card with dimensionals. Flowers and leaves with 2-way Glue Pen. The rhinestones and tiny pearls are self-adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed the card today. I sure had fun making it.


Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh Mary this is so adorable. I love that owl with the little bow and then the flowers!! Fantastic!!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

cute!!

I'm your new follower from SC.
hope to see you as a follower too.

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin