Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rhinestone Butterflies

Today was filled with phone calls, friends, and Stampin' Up! projects. I had a few cards to make, so decided to use Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. You may know by now that I absolutely LOVE purple and the new Concord Crush In Color is gorgeous. When it is matched up with Poppy Parade, you have a sure winner on your hands. Stampin' Up! has so many great colors to choose from.

I have posted 3 photos of the cards I made tonight. I used the same Stampin' Up! products to create these cards, so will show the cards first then list the products afterwards.



I accented each butterfly with our new Jewel Rhinestones (self-adhesive). The photos don't do them justice as they really sparkle when the light hits them. I highly recommend putting in an extra piece of card stock over these types of embellishments if you plan to mail them. "IF" the embellishment is truly thick or bulky (like a button or bow), the should be put in a padded envelope before mailing.

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Curly Cute Stamp Set, item #117014 - wood OR item #120510 - clear mount
Concord Grape Classic Ink Stampin' Pad, item #119785
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad, item #101731
Jewels, Basic Rhinestones (150) - 50 each of 3 sizes 5mm, 4mm, 3mm ...item #119246
Butterfly Extra-Large Paper Punch, item #119848
Level One Hostess Gift ... Designer Series Paper Pack- In Color, item #121028 .... FREE*
*for information on how to qualify for Hostess Gifts CLICK HERE

Isn't it great what you can make with just a few Stampin' Up! products!!!! Take a minute to order the items you need now, by clicking here then click on shop now.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

very nice. I love using rhinestones as butterfly bodies. Just a little bling!

Cindy said...

Love the bling on the butterflies! Just became a follower through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi I'm now following your blog from SC. Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Great card. I'll pop by again and check out the rest of your blog once I've caught up on my follower's list.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin