Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Basics: How to use a Bone Folder & ATG

In my classes that I teach, one of the things I stress over and over is the use of the Bone Folder to obtain crisp, clean fold for your card bases and projects. This product is a "must have" in my opinion.

Bone Folder, item #102300

Normally on my blog, I stick totally to Stampin' Up! products. A customer was having major issues with her ATG and lived in another state so it was impossible to give her a complete description of how to use her ATG properly. The best way to explain this was to do a video. I incorporated the bone folder tutorial with the ATG one. Here's the video .. if you are reading this via e-mail, please come to my blog to view the video.



Thank you for viewing my blog. I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

Hi there! Great idea reviewing the basics - we sometimes forget about those! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
Great blog!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin