Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to Basics: How to Open Your Stampin' Up! Ink Pads

I have many new customers this month, and many of them do not live close-by. The benefits of the internet is that I can have customers all over the US and easily keep in touch. I realized that some may not know how to open the Stampin' Up! ink pads, so felt it was important to have a video that would explain how you open and close them. REMEMBER: Store your ink pads flat (main labeling facing up). Do not store on end or on the side as it can cause the pads to leak. When they are stored flat, the ink flows to the top of the pad so that it stays moist.

If you are reading this via e-mail, click on the subject above to access the video on my blog.



Thank you for watching/following my blog.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin