Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to Basics: How to Re-Ink Your Stampin" Up! Stamp Pads

Any time I buy a Stampin' Up! Ink Pad, I immediately buy the refill bottle too. Here's my latest video showing you how to re-ink your Stampin' Up! stamp pads.

If you are reading via e-mail ... please come to my blog to view the video.


I hope you are enjoying my Back to Basics videos. If you have any questions, please let me know. Also just a reminder that you can order 24/7 using my Stampin' Up! website ... CLICK HERE then click on shop now.


Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin